DAMNED || LANDEL'S INSTITUTE

A Multifandom Asylum RPG


Previous Entry Share Next Entry
Night 52: West Wing, South Hall 1-B
nightshift
lookitmemama wrote in damned
[From here]

Another bare hallway, Asuka observed once she poked her head out of the F-A block and shined her light back and forth. Even when she left her room rather promptly, there was almost always a handful of patients coming or going. Maybe she had just been way too uptight tonight for this mission. But was that such a terrible thing? This initiative clearly displayed her commitment to the club. The eva pilot had to show Okita that she was determined, that she showed leadership qualities so she could rise through the ranks. Higher rank gave her access to better resources, which got her closer to getting the hell out of this place.

No, there was nothing wrong with a little hustle at all. The other new members could learn from her, certainly. Keeping her objectives in sight, Asuka kept following the hallway until it split into the common area that most patients used to rendezvous with others.

[To here]

  • 1
[And back out from here.]

"I'll be happy if I never see her again," he said as they rounded the corner into the southern hall, shaking his head. "Some of witches from the second floor aren't so bad, once you get to know them, but I think she's just a nightmare."

Heading toward the main hall again, the Scarecrow shifted his shoulders- too stiff for his liking- as a curiosity came to his mind. "Was she in the Horrible Hallway again, or elsewhere?"

"You and me both, but this time I ran into her out on the rec field," he explained, reflexively rubbing at the raw-meat coloured bruises ringing his neck like some sort of collar. "Got me good, too, but the night ended before she could finish things."

Which reminded him, he still hadn't heard back from the blonde woman. That at least made a little more sense than not hearing back from Hime; she'd barely been able to write out on the field. He'd have to try a more direct approach some other time.

[to here]

  • 1
?

Log in